Dr. Brad Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
I will never use anyone else. I love Dr Thomas and his staff. Excellant Doctor and he is a Christian doctor.

September 23rd, 2015
i had a 30 year old neck injury that Dr Thomas fused, and removed bone spurs from. I would recommend anyone with spine issues to go see him. If he can't help you that's what he'll tell you. Arkansas Surgical Hospital is the best hospital I've ever been in. Top notch staff and facility.

September 18th, 2015
Have already recommended Dr. Thomas to others. Him and his staff are top notch. They are compassionate and concerned about your health. He offers up prayer before surgery what a comfort. The aftercare is just as amazing. He is in a category of his own. He has a special gift from God and he uses it to help people.

April 9th, 2013
L5-S1 fusion
This was my first surgery ever. I was very nervous and was totally against back surgery because of all the horror stories. After dealing with leg numbness and unbelievable pain I give in to surgery. One because dr Thomas found a fracture and seemed more knowledgable than all the other doctors. I was in less pain the day I woke up from surgery than I have been in over a year. I have no nerve pain, numbness, or any other symptoms I had previously. Recommend him to everyone. He also prayed before my surgery.

March 13th, 2012
L4-L5 Diskectomy - Best Doc in Town
First off this is my second back surgery. My previous doctor gave me about 4 mins of his time when I went in for a visit with a newly ruptured disk. Lucky for me, my mom ran into one of her previous students who is now a nurse for Dr. Thomas. I went in for a visit and we agreed that after 5 months and due to the size of the disk material, my back was not going to get better with out help. Surgery went great. He went the extra mile to free up some scar tissue until he was happy that the nerve was free. 5 days later I've been on two pain free walks down the street and back, I no longer have any leg pain, and my "recovery" is going great. The only pain is the muscle soreness from the incision, which is to be expected. I'm completely off pain medication and plan to take advil only as needed for the soreness. I cannot say enough about Dr. Thomas and the staff at St. Vincent hospital. He also was the only doctor who offered me a prayer prior to starting, which was welcomed. Thanks so much!

October 31st, 2010
Professional, thorough, caring, spent considerable time exploring options, explaining diagnosis and prognosis. Highly recommend