Dr. Brad Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Thomas?

Compassionate and concerned.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I was very concerned about a procedure that I was needing and needed a second opinion, and stumbled upon Dr Thomas' address. I took a chance and contacted him, and he responded almost immediately. We had a brief talk on the phone, and he had me come in the next day!!. He reviewed my information in a clear, concise, and caring way. He went over the options with me and verified the first diagnosis and plan of treatment that was given by a colleague of his. He offered to do the procedure himself, and I would have gone with him except that the other Dr had already seen me twice and was planning the same procedure. I was completely amazed by the level of care and concern that Dr Thomas demonstrated. Should the need for a neurosurgeon ever arise again, this is where I will start. BTW, As I could not leave any or the areas blank, I gave 5 star, even though this was a consult and there was no followup.

After many years....

Posted on May 28th, 2017

After many years of suffering with a bad back (lumbar) I was referred to Dr. Thomas by my family physician. I am now two months since Dr. Thomas operated on me and I could not be happier. Absolutely NO pain. I was up and walking the same day. Other so called specialists would not touch me. He is a miracle to me. P. S. I am only 78 years old.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Thomas successfully removed a large benign tumor from my spinal cord several years ago. I found him to be a highly intelligent, no nonsense, deeply caring individual and highly recommend him.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I was referred to him in 2009 for back surgery. It went well and he is a wonderful doctor. I cannot say enough good things about him. I have been back recently and am happy to say things are just as good with him.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I will never use anyone else. I love Dr Thomas and his staff. Excellant Doctor and he is a Christian doctor.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

i had a 30 year old neck injury that Dr Thomas fused, and removed bone spurs from. I would recommend anyone with spine issues to go see him. If he can't help you that's what he'll tell you. Arkansas Surgical Hospital is the best hospital I've ever been in. Top notch staff and facility.

Doctor's Response

Dear Rick, Thank you for the great review. So glad to hear my staff and I were able to help. We, along with Arkansas Surgical Hospital, strive to provide the best care to our patients. Sincerely, Dr. Brad Thomas

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Have already recommended Dr. Thomas to others. Him and his staff are top notch. They are compassionate and concerned about your health. He offers up prayer before surgery what a comfort. The aftercare is just as amazing. He is in a category of his own. He has a special gift from God and he uses it to help people.

Doctor's Response

Dear Lorie, Wow, that's really a nice review! Thank you for recommending my team and me to friends and family. Sincerely, Dr. Brad Thomas

L5-S1 fusion

Posted on April 10th, 2013

This was my first surgery ever. I was very nervous and was totally against back surgery because of all the horror stories. After dealing with leg numbness and unbelievable pain I give in to surgery. One because dr Thomas found a fracture and seemed more knowledgable than all the other doctors. I was in less pain the day I woke up from surgery than I have been in over a year. I have no nerve pain, numbness, or any other symptoms I had previously. Recommend him to everyone. He also prayed before my surgery.

L4-L5 Diskectomy - Best Doc in Town

Posted on March 13th, 2012

First off this is my second back surgery. My previous doctor gave me about 4 mins of his time when I went in for a visit with a newly ruptured disk. Lucky for me, my mom ran into one of her previous students who is now a nurse for Dr. Thomas. I went in for a visit and we agreed that after 5 months and due to the size of the disk material, my back was not going to get better with out help. Surgery went great. He went the extra mile to free up some scar tissue until he was happy that the nerve was free. 5 days later I've been on two pain free walks down the street and back, I no longer have any leg pain, and my "recovery" is going great. The only pain is the muscle soreness from the incision, which is to be expected. I'm completely off pain medication and plan to take advil only as needed for the soreness. I cannot say enough about Dr. Thomas and the staff at St. Vincent hospital. He also was the only doctor who offered me a prayer prior to starting, which was welcomed. Thanks so much!

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Professional, thorough, caring, spent considerable time exploring options, explaining diagnosis and prognosis. Highly recommend

Posted on November 7th, 2017