A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Tinkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Tinkelman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Tinkelman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinkelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tinkelman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Jay Tinkelman MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Tinkelman practice?
- Dr. Brad Tinkelman has 15 office locations.
Dr. Brad Tinkelman practices Neurology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Newtown Neurologists.