A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Tinkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Tinkelman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Tinkelman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinkelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tinkelman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tinkelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Tinkelman practice?
Dr. Brad Tinkelman practices Neurology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Newtown Neurologists.