A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Vincent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Vincent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad David Vincent MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Brad Vincent has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brad Vincent practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Critical Care Practitioners, and Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.