A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Waddell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Waddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Edward Waddell MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad E. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Brad Waddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Waddell practices Surgery near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Bangor Surgeons.