A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Warner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Warner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad W Warner MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad W. Warner practice?
- Dr. Brad Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Warner practices Pediatric Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatric Surgeons.