Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad Warner
Dr. Brad Warner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Warner is affiliated with St. Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Siteman Cancer Center. Dr. Warner has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad Warner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brad Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Rebecca Aft
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi25
Dr. Robert Winfield
General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Donald Buck
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7