Dr. Brad Weselman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Weselman?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Brad Weselman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2012

The Best Pediatrician

I really love Dr. Weselman. He has a young child and is current on medical knowledge. He treats every child like he they are his favorite. I went to a top Decatur pediatrician that kept giving my child medicine to swab his mouth. 2 weeks later same problem. Went to Dr. Weselman cleared in a week. Simply the Best. Better than all the rest.

September 26th, 2011

THe Best

August 27th, 2010

Best Pediatrician out there

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Weselman. He researches anything he's not familiar with, he answers all your questions, never makes me feel stupid or like an overly-concerned parent. He's so sweet and kind, he is absolutely doting to our daughter. I wont go anywhere else for treatment of my daughter! FANTASTIC and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

August 16th, 2010

Dr. Weselman cares for both of my children and my two nieces. He is a wonderful physician with great bedside manner. Eventhough we may only come annually for physicals, I feel like Dr. Weselman really knows my children and understands their ways. He does a great job of answering all of our questions and the kids just love him. The office staff is very accomodating and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Weselman to others looking for a great pediatritian.

April 13th, 2010

5 Stars!

This is a wonderful doctor at a wonderful practice. I would not willingly entrust my son's health to anyone else - he never rushes you and yet still manages to be prompt, never dismisses your concerns, never berates or chides you for a worry that turns out to be baseless. The rest of the staff here are great too: always patient and polite, always helpful and they let you fit in appointments pretty much whenever you need to. They were understanding if I was late and they worked with me when we were out of insurance for a while. Thankyou!!!

April 5th, 2010

Exceptional Pediatrician

We chose Dr. Weselman as our newborn's doctor based on a strong recommendation from a co-worker. Dr. Weselman is a wonderfully gifted physician. ...

June 23rd, 2009

GREAT PEDIATRICIAN

Dr. Brad is a good doctor. He even allowed the kids to ask him questions about what was going on with them.

April 21st, 2009