A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad White, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. White has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad C White MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brad C. White practice?
- Dr. Brad White has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brad White practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL and Waterloo, IL.
See Saint Louis Urologists.