Dr. Brad Winterstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Winterstein?

May 7th, 2015

Diagnosed with Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome

Dr. Winterstein is a compassionate, honest, competent and caring surgeon. He literally saved my life.

February 28th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

I would recommend Dr Winterstein to anyone and everyone! I have been his patient since 2009 and he continues to impress me 6 years later. Being a nurse, I am picky about who I choose. Dr Winterstein is very thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate and has always been there for me when needed. He has went out of his way to consult other specialists to assist in the best plan of care that was needed for me. His bedside manner is great! He was there for me any time I needed him before surgery and afterwards. He has went above and beyond to help me along my venture of weight loss and I will always be grateful for his help in giving me my life back. His nurse Angela is amazing and has such a wonderful heart and is such a lovely person. I will continue to see him for any future needs. Thank you for everything you do!

May 10th, 2012

Satisfied Customer!

Dr Winterstein was smart, professional, kind and took time to answer my questions. He was like a REAL person. My experience has been outstanding. Wish i would have come to him years ago. Great doctor.

September 21st, 2017