Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Jen C on Feb 27th, 2015

I would recommend Dr Winterstein to anyone and everyone! I have been his patient since 2009 and he continues to impress me 6 years later. Being a nurse, I am picky about who I choose. Dr Winterstein is very thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate and has always been there for me when needed. He has went out of his way to consult other specialists to assist in the best plan of care that was needed for me. His bedside manner is great! He was there for me any time I needed him before surgery and afterwards. He has went above and beyond to help me along my venture of weight loss and I will always be grateful for his help in giving me my life back. His nurse Angela is amazing and has such a wonderful heart and is such a lovely person. I will continue to see him for any future needs. Thank you for everything you do!

Dr. Brad Winterstein Saved my life. show details Dr. Brad Winterstein Saved my life.
by S.Majidi on Mar 16th, 2013

I met Dr. Brad Winterstein after a colon perforation in 2010 at the Methodist Hospital. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and a great human being overall. I am 53 years old and never had any healh issues before this. This doctor performed two difficult operation on me at once. He did the colon surgery and removed my gall bladder at once. He was courteous to me and my family. If you ever need surgery and you are lucky enough to have him do not forget to tell him Sia said "THANKS DOC".

Satisfied Customer! show details Satisfied Customer!
May 10th, 2012

Dr Winterstein was smart, professional, kind and took time to answer my questions. He was like a REAL person. My experience has been outstanding. Wish i would have come to him years ago. Great doctor.