Dr. Brad Winterstein MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Omaha, NE

May 7th, 2015
Diagnosed with Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
Dr. Winterstein is a compassionate, honest, competent and caring surgeon. He literally saved my life.

February 27th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I would recommend Dr Winterstein to anyone and everyone! I have been his patient since 2009 and he continues to impress me 6 years later. Being a nurse, I am picky about who I choose. Dr Winterstein is very thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate and has always been there for me when needed. He has went out of his way to consult other specialists to assist in the best plan of care that was needed for me. His bedside manner is great! He was there for me any time I needed him before surgery and afterwards. He has went above and beyond to help me along my venture of weight loss and I will always be grateful for his help in giving me my life back. His nurse Angela is amazing and has such a wonderful heart and is such a lovely person. I will continue to see him for any future needs. Thank you for everything you do!

May 10th, 2012
Satisfied Customer!
Dr Winterstein was smart, professional, kind and took time to answer my questions. He was like a REAL person. My experience has been outstanding. Wish i would have come to him years ago. Great doctor.