A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Wolfson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad A Wolfson MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Brad Wolfson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Wolfson practices Urology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Urologists.