A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Wolfson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Wolfson practice?
Dr. Brad Wolfson practices Urology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Urologists.