Dr. Bradd Burkhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
The best Ortho surgeon for knee and shoulder replacements anywhere.

July 15th, 2015
poor follow up :(
I was glad by his work on my knee, but so disappointed that Dr team told me they will not visit me (eventhough I told them I was in pain) because of my balance. I just had $300 balance of $5000 that I had paid.

August 16th, 2013
One of the Best
Dr. Burkhart explained everything in detail and followed through with the operation. His bedside manner is outstanding. The office staff was awesome even dealing with rude WC people.

April 18th, 2013
Arrogant jerk
Clueless jerk caused VA to cancel authorization for knee replacement surgery after it had already been authorized by VA orthopedist!

April 1st, 2013
Business Professional
I have a WComp claim that required his review of my shoulder injury-Dr. Burkhart recommended surgery and indicated it would be 50/50 if WC accepted the claim-found out today WC denied the claim based on Dr. Burkhart stated 70% or more of my problem was due to a pre-exisiting surgery same shoulder from 13 years ago-issue here is that I have had no problems with my shoulder for 13 years until I injured it on the job over a month ago-Dr. Burkhart told me one thing & did another-looks like another doctor that either lacks experience or isn't going to make money on the deal-would not recommend this doctor to anyone

August 22nd, 2012
Great doctor who cares
I respect Dr B the fact that he had never done the type of surgery I needed on my shoulder. He was confident he could do it, it was just a little unusual. I don't think alot of doctors would say that.He diagnosed my problem immediately (when other doctors could NOT seem to diagnose nor have a solution for my problem). I have a graft bone in my shoulder and now have 3 pins in the shoulder. I can do alot more than before surgery.Making appts has never been a problem. I can see him pretty quickly. He didn't have a problem when I needed to transfer my physical therapy to another facility closer to my home. He understood.

November 14th, 2010
Do NOT see Dr. Burkart
Dr. Burkhart saw me for a broken foot. He suggested that I use the post-op shoe given to me at urgent care the day before, and that I stay off of it ...