Thoracic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist
25 W Crystal Lake St
Ste 200
Orlando, FL 32806
407-254-2500
Locations and availability (3)

|  One of the Best  |  show details
by Frank Pecorella on Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Burkhart explained everything in detail and followed through with the operation. His bedside manner is outstanding. The office staff was awesome even dealing with rude WC people.

|  Arrogant jerk  |  show details
by Dave D. on Apr 18th, 2013

Clueless jerk caused VA to cancel authorization for knee replacement surgery after it had already been authorized by VA orthopedist!

|  Business Professional  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

I have a WComp claim that required his review of my shoulder injury-Dr. Burkhart recommended surgery and indicated it would be 50/50 if WC accepted the claim-found out today WC denied the claim based on Dr. Burkhart stated 70% or more of my problem was due to a pre-exisiting surgery same shoulder from 13 years ago-issue here is that I have had no problems with my shoulder for 13 years until I injured it on the job over a month ago-Dr. Burkhart told me one thing & did another-looks like another doctor that either lacks experience or isn't going to make money on the deal-would not recommend this doctor to anyone

|  Great doctor who cares  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I respect Dr B the fact that he had never done the type of surgery I needed on my shoulder. He was confident he could do it, it was just a little unusual. I don't think alot of doctors would say that.He diagnosed my problem immediately (when other doctors could NOT seem to diagnose nor have a solution for my problem). I have a graft bone in my shoulder and now have 3 pins in the shoulder. I can do alot more than before surgery.Making appts has never been a problem. I can see him pretty quickly. He didn't have a problem when I needed to transfer my physical therapy to another facility closer to my home. He understood.

|  Pain In the  |  show details