A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradd Millian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradd Millian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Millian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradd Russell Millian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradd R. Millian practice?
- Dr. Bradd Millian has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradd Millian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.