A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradd Millian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradd Millian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Millian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradd Russell Millian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradd R. Millian practice?
- Dr. Bradd Millian has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradd Millian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.