A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Batkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Batkoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batkoff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Batkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batkoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Batkoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braden W Batkoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Braden W. Batkoff practice?
- Dr. Braden Batkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Braden Batkoff practices Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.