A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Batkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Braden Batkoff, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batkoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Batkoff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batkoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Braden W. Batkoff practice?
Dr. Braden Batkoff practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Lewiston, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists and Spokane Surgeons.