A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Batkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Batkoff is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batkoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Batkoff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braden W Batkoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Braden W. Batkoff practice?
- Dr. Braden Batkoff has 18 office locations.
Dr. Braden Batkoff practices Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Lewiston, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.