A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Braden Kuo practice?
Dr. Braden Kuo practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.