A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Kuo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braden Kuo MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Braden Kuo practice?
- Dr. Braden Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Braden Kuo practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.