Dr. Braden Nago Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Braden Nago?

October 5th, 2015

Hard to coordinate prescription refills

January 18th, 2013

Finally a good Neuro!

I moved here a year ago. This is my third one. I have epilepsy. When I transferred care )nothing wrong at that time) the Swedish one wanted me to be admitted to the hospital for 2 days for their own assessment. I have good insurance. Second doctor, PoliClinic was arrogent, played off my previous doctor's findings and even minimized a large seizure whicha positive EEG Finally, Dr. Nago. He is great. He really listened. Spent almost 45 minutes with me. Studied test results, agreed seizures still happening. Changed my medication. Even called to see how I was doing before followup apointment. Very impressed. And thankful.

March 20th, 2010

He is a friendly and helpful doctor! I feel that the time spent with him was very useful and well spent. His treatments and Rx's were 100% spot on.

September 21st, 2009

The Best Migraine Doctor EVER!

He is the BEST migraine doctor I have ever been (I have been to 6 migraine specialists all over the country in my life). Dr. Nago offered some great migraine treatments and really kept finding new possible options that have really improved my quality of life. The whole office staff is AMAZING, caring, attentive to detail, compassionate, easy to communicate with and when you have an emergency or urgent situation they will bend over backwards for you. I have never had a pointless doctors appointment and they never feel rushed he really know how to listen.

October 5th, 2017