A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braden Cragg Riley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Braden C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Braden Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Braden Riley practices Family Medicine near Granger, IN.
See Granger Family Physicians.