A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braden Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braden Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braden Cragg Riley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Braden C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Braden Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Braden Riley practices Family Medicine near Granger, IN.
See Granger Family Physicians.