A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Ashley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Ashley, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ashley has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Clifford Ashley MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford C. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Bradford Ashley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Ashley practices Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Psychiatrists and Beaverton Preventive Medicine Specialists.