A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Barrett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Barrett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford John Barrett FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Bradford Barrett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Barrett practices Surgery near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, IN and Eaton, OH.
See Richmond Surgeons.