A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Bohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Bohman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Bohman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Ogden Reg Med Ctr, Ogden, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford K Bohman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford K. Bohman practice?
- Dr. Bradford Bohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Bohman practices Anesthesiology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Anesthesiologists.