Bradford L Boone, MD
6475 S Yale Ave
Ste 301
Tulsa, OK 74136
(918) 494-9300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Judy Freeman  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

He is the best Dr.I have ever gone to!! he is prompt, friendly, kind,and very sure in diagnosing issues, an excellent surgeon.I would never think of going to another Dr. He has taken care of a broke leg,both knees and one shoulder. His staff is very kind and makes my visits pleasant. I refer everyone I know with knee and shoulder problems to him.

|  Great job.  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr Boone is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone he's done knee surgery for me and my family and he's done a excellent job. I would definitely go back if I have any more problems

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Boone is a great doctor. I became a patient of his after another doctor messed me up in a BIG way. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Kelly O'Dell  |  show details
by Kelly O'Dell on May 11th, 2010

He operated on my left shoulder two times, both times he did a great job and my recovery time was much faster than anticipated. At 42 years old I can lift as much as I did at 22 thanks to Dr Boone. He really does his best to help athletes of all ages. I highly recommend Dr. Brad Boone.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Alisa D. on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Boone has done numerous elbow surgeries on me over the years and I can say without hesitation he has given me my life back (the life another doctor took away). I would recommend anyone that asked to him.

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Brad Boone did a knee scope surgery for me several years ago for torn meniscal cartilage. All is well and I don't have any more problems with my knee.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com