Dr. Bradford Boone, MD
Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Elbow, Knee
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jul 29th, 2015

Dr Brad Boone followed up on my 13 year olds surgery one time...when she first returned to her hospital room . He appeared to have a body guard with him! He never came by or called again. She had a completely shredded ACL and he was eager to "fix" it even though another physician said she was too young for the surgery. He would never look me in the eye at follow up appointments and answered questions as if he was spinning a happily ending fairy tale. He said her leg would 'look' straight once she "put on some weight." He said she would have no problems with it. Now fifteen years later, she remains a healthy weight and her leg is not straight. She often has weakness and pain in her knee. So obviously, I'm not a fan. I'd look elsewhere for a surgeon!

by Neil Pipkin on Jun 22nd, 2015

This man saved my life!!!! Twice!!!!!

Feb 22nd, 2015

If you ask this Dr questions or take any part in trying to find out about your health he will not give you the time of day. When I asked about going over my test results he quoted part of it to me. Good thing I had gotten copies ahead of time. I would not in trust myself, my family or my friends to this Dr. Avoid at all cost!

Judy Freeman show details Judy Freeman
Apr 4th, 2012

He is the best Dr.I have ever gone to!! he is prompt, friendly, kind,and very sure in diagnosing issues, an excellent surgeon.I would never think of going to another Dr. He has taken care of a broke leg,both knees and one shoulder. His staff is very kind and makes my visits pleasant. I refer everyone I know with knee and shoulder problems to him.

Great job. show details Great job.
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr Boone is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone he's done knee surgery for me and my family and he's done a excellent job. I would definitely go back if I have any more problems

Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Boone is a great doctor. I became a patient of his after another doctor messed me up in a BIG way. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kelly O'Dell show details Kelly O'Dell
by Kelly O'Dell on May 11th, 2010

He operated on my left shoulder two times, both times he did a great job and my recovery time was much faster than anticipated. At 42 years old I can lift as much as I did at 22 thanks to Dr Boone. He really does his best to help athletes of all ages. I highly recommend Dr. Brad Boone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Alisa D. on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Boone has done numerous elbow surgeries on me over the years and I can say without hesitation he has given me my life back (the life another doctor took away). I would recommend anyone that asked to him.

Oct 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Brad Boone did a knee scope surgery for me several years ago for torn meniscal cartilage. All is well and I don't have any more problems with my knee.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com