Dr. Bradford Boone, MD

Do Not See This Doctor show details Do Not See This Doctor
by Roger Bourne on Aug 5th, 2016

Arrogant Jerk

Jul 29th, 2015

Dr Brad Boone followed up on my 13 year olds surgery one time...when she first returned to her hospital room . He appeared to have a body guard with him! He never came by or called again. She had a completely shredded ACL and he was eager to "fix" it even though another physician said she was too young for the surgery. He would never look me in the eye at follow up appointments and answered questions as if he was spinning a happily ending fairy tale. He said her leg would 'look' straight once she "put on some weight." He said she would have no problems with it. Now fifteen years later, she remains a healthy weight and her leg is not straight. She often has weakness and pain in her knee. So obviously, I'm not a fan. I'd look elsewhere for a surgeon!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for choosing Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center for your care. Excellent patient service is something we are continually striving for and hoping to achieve with every single patient. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We thank you for helping us get better.

by Neil Pipkin on Jun 22nd, 2015

This man saved my life!!!! Twice!!!!!

Doctor's Response

Hello, Neil. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center for your care.

jbugc show details jbugc
Oct 1st, 2013

He's a good surgeon but the wait time to see him at appointments is ridiculous. They call you back to a room and then wait an hour .

Judy Freeman show details Judy Freeman
Apr 4th, 2012

He is the best Dr.I have ever gone to!! he is prompt, friendly, kind,and very sure in diagnosing issues, an excellent surgeon.I would never think of going to another Dr. He has taken care of a broke leg,both knees and one shoulder. His staff is very kind and makes my visits pleasant. I refer everyone I know with knee and shoulder problems to him.

Great job. show details Great job.
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr Boone is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone he's done knee surgery for me and my family and he's done a excellent job. I would definitely go back if I have any more problems

Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Boone is a great doctor. I became a patient of his after another doctor messed me up in a BIG way. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kelly O'Dell show details Kelly O'Dell
by Kelly O'Dell on May 11th, 2010

He operated on my left shoulder two times, both times he did a great job and my recovery time was much faster than anticipated. At 42 years old I can lift as much as I did at 22 thanks to Dr Boone. He really does his best to help athletes of all ages. I highly recommend Dr. Brad Boone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Alisa D. on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Boone has done numerous elbow surgeries on me over the years and I can say without hesitation he has given me my life back (the life another doctor took away). I would recommend anyone that asked to him.