A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Bopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Bopp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bopp
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Bopp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bopp graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bopp has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Lee Bopp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford L. Bopp practice?
- Dr. Bradford Bopp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Bopp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Wayne Endocrinologists.