A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Bopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Bopp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Bopp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bopp graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bopp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford L Bopp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford L. Bopp practice?
- Dr. Bradford Bopp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Bopp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.