A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Commons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Commons, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Commons graduated from Univ Of California At San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla.
Dr. Commons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Stager Commons MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford S. Commons practice?
- Dr. Bradford Commons has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Commons practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.