A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Crowell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Crowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford A Crowell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradford A. Crowell practice?
- Dr. Bradford Crowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Crowell practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.