A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Crowell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Crowell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Crowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford A Crowell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradford A. Crowell practice?
- Dr. Bradford Crowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Crowell practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.