A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Davison Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradford Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Smith practices Otolaryngology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Otolaryngologists.