A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Davison Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradford Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Smith practices Otolaryngology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Otolaryngologists.