A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Dye, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dye has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford J Dye MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Dye practice?
- Dr. Bradford Dye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Dye practices Otolaryngology near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Grenada, MS and Batesville, MS.
See Oxford Otolaryngologists.