A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Edgerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Edgerton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Edgerton, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Edgerton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford W Edgerton MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford W. Edgerton practice?
- Dr. Bradford Edgerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Edgerton practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.