A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Ence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Ence, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ence graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Kelly Ence MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. B K. Ence practice?
- Dr. B Ence has 2 office locations.
Dr. B Ence practices Otolaryngology near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT.
See Payson Otolaryngologists.