A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Ence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Ence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Ence, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ence graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Kelly Ence MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford K. Ence practice?
- Dr. Bradford Ence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Ence practices Otolaryngology near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT.
See Payson Otolaryngologists.