Dr. Bradford Gamble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Gamble?

December 15th, 2016

Recommend him

I went to Dr. Gamble about 2 years ago and was very much impressed with him. I'm about to make appointment for my daughter to go see him soon. Very good Doctor but long waiting period before you see him.

July 28th, 2015

Condescending staff and doctor

Without a doubt,the worst doctor's appointment imaginable. Staff I saw were beyond curt and condescending. Initial visit will be my last. Bedside manner escapes this "professional" .

July 28th, 2015

Dr Gamble is one of the best physicians, he is excellent with kids or adults. My son had to go to the ER and Dr. Gamble was on call. We were very impressed with his knowledge and the care the my son received. Would highly recommend.

March 7th, 2015

Will never go back!!!

I will never go back to Brad Gamble. One of the rudest doctors...actually rudest person I have ever met! He has the worst bedside manner! Don't even get me started on his staff!

December 23rd, 2014

Dr Gamble is the absolute best doctor ever. Had 2 surgeries with him! Thanks!

September 19th, 2014

Papillary Thyroid Cancer

Dr Gamble and his staff were all very informative, confident and to the point. I personally dont want to be coddled. I want to know facts and feel safe with the person who can help keep me healthy, safe and help me make an informed decision. Not only did Dr Gamble provide this for me but his staff did as well.

April 15th, 2014

Stage 3 parotid cancer surgery

H having a very serious problem with stage III cancer, I picked Dr. Campbell because of his skills as a surgeon. He performed an eight hour surgery and literally saved my life. His follow-up and consideration has been terrific. His staff is very helpful. Several of the other doctors involved with the chemotherapy, radiation, and internal medicine have all remarked at the quality of surgery on my neck.

January 14th, 2014

Charges are unreasonable

The amount being charged in addition to the office visit is outrageous. $755 for a 5 minute appointment where he was a jerk is not acceptable. His bedside manner was non-existent, he acted like I was interfering with his time and then charged a huge amount!

August 15th, 2012

Dr.Gamble did not listen to anything I said and his outlook was extremely negative. despite his recommendations a second opinion has nearly cured my sons condition!

July 24th, 2012

Seemed bored

I was referred to this ENT by my family doc, whom I trust. But Dr. Gamble seemed bored and dismissive of my problems (he seemed to base his disinterest on my lack of excessive visits to my GP for sinus infection treatment) rather than listening to the symptoms I was describing and how I just live with sinus infections instead of continually going to the doctor for antibiotics. He rather grudgingly offered to order a CT scan after stating that there were soooo many things that could cause these symptoms other than sinus issues. I passed and found a different ENT.

December 1st, 2011

If you want a doctor that does not take vitals; prescribes off-label medicine (eg, eye drops for ears) and does not calm or inform you beforehand; doesn't review with you the meds that were asked of you to write down in the initial Patient Information docs, spends five minutes face time after a forty minute wait...well, this is the Specialist for you.

October 19th, 2011

Worst Doctor and office- Avoid at any cost

Your time and money will be better spend anywhere else than at his office.