A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Gelzayd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Gelzayd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Gelzayd, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelzayd graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gelzayd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Gelzayd MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Gelzayd practice?
- Dr. Bradford Gelzayd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Gelzayd practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.