Dr. Bradford Gelzayd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 22nd, 2016
Sharon Bryan
Great doctor, very thorough

March 25th, 2015
He looked for issues that no other doctor could find, and saved my life.

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Gelzayd and his staff provided 5-star care and treatment. I have seen many physicians over the course of my life time and no one seemed to care more than Dr. Gelzayd. Though my appointment was for 30 minutes, he took additional time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Gelzayd for anyone needing a gastroenterologist. His staff was very friendly and provided me with all the proper instructions for my procedure

January 23rd, 2015
Colonoscopies aren't fun! However, Dr Gelzayd made me comfortable and will have my next with him.
Dr. Gelzayd is patient,, intelligent, caring and spends time explaining procedures and colon health. He does not talk down to his patients. The best!

October 31st, 2014
Dr. Gelzayd is a very thorough doctor who truly cares about his patients well being. I have been going to him over the past three years and have felt a significant difference in my day to day life. His new office is conveniently located with an accommodating office staff.

March 10th, 2014
Dr. Gelzayd is a great gastroenterologist. His willingness to explain in detail and be thorough is welcoming. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from GI issues.

February 8th, 2014
Dr Gelzayd is caring and spends more time with patients than his colleagues. It is obvious by other remarks that only vindictive patients take time to comment. I support him and recommend him highly.

April 28th, 2013
This doctor is arrogant, unsympathetic and his staff reflect his attitude. After a number of tests and procedures (all which showed various things...gallstones, mild gastritis, moderately spastic colon}...he told me to make a follow-up appt in 3 weeks. What? No course of treatment? No help with pain management? Nothing.

November 5th, 2012
Dr Gelzayd is extremeley thorough if you are willing to wait for a few extra minutes in the waiting room. His staff was also very helpful, and it was easy to get an appointment. Unfortunately, he will listen to the patient when in the office, but after all the extensive tests he ordered, the only information I got back was that things are "normal". Unfortunately for me, I am still very sick, and now looking for a different doctor.

July 28th, 2012
Dr. Gelzayd is arrogant and uncaring. He may be intelligent but I know many intelligent people who are also decent people. I found a new Dr. that is excellant in his specialty AND treats people with dignity. I'm not alone, I know many others who have left to never return to his office.

October 2nd, 2010
Dr. Gelzayd told me he did not like being an end-user! He said he was tired of patients coming to him when all else had failed. Does he honestly think a patient will seek out a specialist as a first choice before going to a family practioner? I found this doctor to be grouchy, arrogant, and unwilling to put the pieces of the problems surrounding my illness together. He was too quick to pass me off back to an ENT without due diligence on his end. I would NOT be able to recommend this guy to anyone!

May 24th, 2010
Bad Front desk
The front desk never help me, and I have lots of issues with the billing with this office whice I never told before about it and no one explain that billing to me.