A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Gessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Gessner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Food Poisoning
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gessner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Gessner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Gessner practice?
- Dr. Bradford Gessner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Gessner practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.