A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Haire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haire
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haire Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haire graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Haire DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Haire practice?
- Dr. Bradford Haire has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Haire practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Emergency Physicians and Silver City Primary Care Doctors.