A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Haire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haire
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haire Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haire graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Haire DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Haire practice?
- Dr. Bradford Haire has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Haire practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Emergency Physicians and Silver City Family Physicians.