A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Memorial Healthcare System, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Holland Jones MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Bradford Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.