Dr. Bradford Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Jones?

May 29th, 2015

billilng issues

Dr. Jones and his office staff was great. Endoscopy center was also great. My problem is with the billing dept. Jennifer is very rude. I called to make a payment, and I did specify that I wanted to make a payment. She told me my balance, I said ok. I then gave her the card #, a few seconds later, she gives me a confirmation #. As I am still speaking, stating I never gave her the amount I wanted to pay, she hangs up on me. So, I call back, and she states that she told me what the balance was and I agreed to what the balance was, not to paying it in full. I also told her that usually I am asked the amount I want to pay after the balance is verified. She then puts me on hold, comes back and states the people who could void the amount that she charged (without my permission, which was the full balance), are not there. "I said it's fine I'll figure out another way to pay the rest of my bills, since you charged the full balance" She says ok, bye, then goes to hang up again. I yelled at her to not hang up on me again, and then she catches an attitude with me stating she didn't hear me still talking. I have never had an issue with the other girls in billing, but Jennifer was very unprofessional. Beware of her, and if possible speak to someone else to pay your bills.

November 13th, 2014

I took my mom in to get treated with DR Jones, he was very kind and seemed well educated. His staff however needs a lesson in compassion. I spoke to a Roxanne in that office who was incredibly rude on several occasions and seemed irritated at the questions my mother had, I asked to speak with someone else and the call was disconnected.

October 18th, 2017