A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Kilcline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Kilcline is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Kilcline, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilcline graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kilcline has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford A Kilcline MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford A. Kilcline practice?
- Dr. Bradford Kilcline has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Kilcline practices Emergency Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Emergency Physicians.