A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Lin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Lin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Jay Lin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Bradford Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Cardiologists.