A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Lin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Lin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Jay Lin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Bradford Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Cardiologists.