A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Lin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Lin practice?
Dr. Bradford Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Cardiologists.