A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Liva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Liva, Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Liva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liva graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Carter Liva MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford C. Liva practice?
- Dr. Bradford Liva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Liva practices Ophthalmology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Paramus Ophthalmologists.