A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Lorber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Lorber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorber
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lorber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Lorber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorber graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lorber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Benton Lorber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bradford B. Lorber practice?
- Dr. Bradford Lorber has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Lorber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Physiatrists.