A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Lorber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Lorber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Lorber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorber graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lorber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Benton Lorber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bradford B. Lorber practice?
- Dr. Bradford Lorber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Lorber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Physiatrists.