A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Matthews is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Matthews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Kelly Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford K. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Bradford Matthews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wainwright, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, UT and Mount Pleasant, UT.
See Fort Wainwright Surgeons.