A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Matthews is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Matthews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Kelly Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford K. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Bradford Matthews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wainwright, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, UT and Mount Pleasant, UT.
See Fort Wainwright Surgeons.