Dr. Bradford Merrelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Merrelli?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Merrelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Merrelli for close to 30 years and have always trusted him in addressing my concerns. My only complain is this: my current employee likes to change insurance carrier and doctor Merrelli does not accept my current carrier for the past three years, I ended up having to pay more for his services. I wish he would accept more insurance plans.

November 19th, 2015

Dr. Merrelli has been my doctor for about 9 years. He is the very best of the best. Professional, very personable, willing to spend time with the patient, receptive to questions and concerns... I first became his patient because my insurance was tied to Crittenton Hospital, where my wife was employed. My insurance now allows much greater flexibility but I still go to him even though I live 40 minutes away. I highly recommend him.

August 7th, 2013

He filled in for my regular doctor, bad-mouthed her treatment plans, and scolded me in a rude and pompous manner. His persona is unbearable. I would rather go to Urgent Care or an ER than deal with this man again.

April 6th, 2013

Awful Statff.

I was a patient of Doctor Merrellis for a good long time, in between 5 and 7 years. Doctor Merrelli was always a very good doctor, and gave a good diagnosis, was prompt, and professional. However, my issue is with his staff, specifically with the lady in charge of billing. After one visit, I ended up being billed instead of paying at the desk like normal. I started receiving phone calls from the person in charge of billing,asking when I would pay. Problem being, she repeatedly would call me at the SAME time, which would be when I was working and unable to answer the phone, or have the time to go through a whole payment prompt. I attempted to call her back repeatedly to settle the bill (about 6 times), and each time she would not be at her desk, and would fail to return my phone call. After a couple months of this game, I received a letter in the mail which basically accused me of being a deadbeat who skips out on bills, and was notified the office would be terminating their relationship with me. I called the SAME day, finally got a hold of the lady, and paid the bill in full, asking if everything would be taken care of, and was assured that it was all good. However, when i got extremely sick later in the year, I went to make an appointment, I was refused treatment due to my failure to pay bills. I attempted to explain what had happened, and was denied service anyways. After a relationship of so many years, I was absolutely appalled that after one bill being late, due to a staff members negligence at answering her phone during business hours that I would be denied medical treatment.

November 8th, 2009

Dr. Merrelli is a very caring physician and very qualified to make the right diagnosis. This is a very busy practice, but it is because of their reputation in the community.

May 10th, 2009

Very Caring Physician

June 23rd, 2008

The best!

He is the best... 20 years he has been my MD and I have had 20 years of great experience!

March 16th, 2016