A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Merseresau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merseresau
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merseresau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merseresau graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Merseresau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Perham Merseresau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bradford P. Merseresau practice?
- Dr. Bradford Merseresau has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Merseresau practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.