Dr. Bradford Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Miller?

October 5th, 2013

We had a horrible experience with Dr. Miller. He walked in the room, telling us what he thought was wrong before he even talked to us. He then signed us up for a test, and when it came out to be not what he said, he told us there was nothing wrong with our daughter. Two weeks later, she had a seizure at school!

April 17th, 2013

Everything he has said & has been correct!

February 22nd, 2013

Excellent Dr!

Dr. Miller is excellent. We have been taking our child for over 10 years to him. He is very patient with both the child and parent. He is direct and presents the material to you in layman's terms. I wish he handled all my child's care. I hope to be able to keep him even when our child is an adult!

July 18th, 2012

Couldnt ask for better

My child was diagnosed with a form of epilepsy that has never really been seen but only heard about. We were in the emergency room and Dr. Miller just happened to be there. Am I glad he was. Dr. Miller has been excellent in taking care of the needs of my child for the last 10 years! I thank him for his patience.

May 16th, 2011

Sonss Doctor

Dr. Miller is a bit different than most doctors, he has a very dissimilar approach, deals directly with the Child, & I felt he needed to directing his conversations to me, found it strange but after 2 years I realize that he is trying to make the child understand & be responsible...building a bond with him. He is head on with any and all decisions; he even has left some up to uswhich again I at 1st felt uncomfortable since I was not the expert. What he does is get you involved & does not feed into fears of the illness or syndrome. He is excellent; I would recommend him to anyone.

February 8th, 2011

If you are considering seeing Dr. Miller for your child I would reconsider. Horrible bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my child. Has a complaint filed against him with the medical board.

December 15th, 2014