A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Perry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Benton Perry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradford B. Perry practice?
- Dr. Bradford Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Perry practices Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.