Dr. Bradford Rabin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Rabin?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 6th, 2011

Absolutely amazing collaborative doctor

Brad Rabin is a doctor like no other. He is knowledgeable. He collaborates with you. He really spends time actually listening to you. He is open to discussing articles you find on the internet or elsewhere. He gives out his cell phone number for emergencies. Both my husband and I go to him and recently our son who "graduated" from his pediatrician has started to see him as well. He saved my husband's life when I called him late in the evening over a three day holiday weekend. He answered promptly, was calm and reassuring (I was freaking out) and analyzed what I was telling him quickly and correctly to take my husband to the emergency room to be evaluated. He had sepsis and would have died. Dr. Rabin is extremely thorough in all visits. He will monitor all your care if you see other doctors. He makes excellent recommendations for specialists. What more can I say. The man is amazing!

December 18th, 2014