A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Ress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Ress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Ress, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ress graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ress has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford David Ress MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford D. Ress practice?
- Dr. Bradford Ress has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Ress practices Otolaryngology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Boca Raton Otolaryngologists.