A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Schiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Schiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Schiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Failure, and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiller graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schiller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradford C. Schiller practice?
Dr. Bradford Schiller practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Pomona, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.