A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Slutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Slutsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slutsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slutsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Slutsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slutsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raulerson Hospital
- Surgery Center of Okeechobee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Slutsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Slutsky practice?
- Dr. Bradford Slutsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Slutsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Surgeons.