A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Sodowick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Sodowick, Cardiac Electrphysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Sodowick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodowick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sodowick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Charin Sodowick MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford C. Sodowick practice?
- Dr. Bradford Sodowick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Sodowick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.