Dr. Bradford Sodowick, MD
Dr. Bradford Charin Sodowick MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Cardiology Consultants Of Philadelphia
301 Oxford Valley Rd
Morrisville, PA 19067
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Sodowick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodowick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sodowick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sodowick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradford C. Sodowick practice?
Dr. Bradford Sodowick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Morrisville Internists and Morrisville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Brad Sodowick