Dr. Bradford Stone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 9th, 2016
Wonderful Experience!
I was a bit nervous as this was my first colonoscopy, the staff was wonderful, so helpful & I decided to do the procedure without medication, they were extremely supportive of my decision! Dr. Stone had great bedside manner, he has been doing this so long I had no doubts as to his level of experience. I would highly recommend this doctor and his clinic!!

September 18th, 2013
Well done -- twice now!
At age 40 and then again at 45, I had colonoscopies performed by Dr. Stone. He did a great job -- great bedside manners, gave me just the right amount of sedation so that the procedure was "comfortable" but not too much that I couldn't easily recover. The first time, they found a polyp and he did a great job of sharing information about it (type wasn't the cancerous type, etc). Also, as a woman, I thought it would be awkward for me, but he was very professional and I felt at ease. I would highly recommend him!

March 14th, 2011
Very satisfied.
I had a colonoscopy and requested no sedation. Dr. stone and the rest of the medical staff was very accommodating. Every person I came in contact with at the clinic, from the receptionist to all the medical personnel was very friendly.The nurse assisting Dr. Stone (I forgot her name) was a gem. She made me so at ease that I was completely relaxed when Dr. Stone came in. Dr. Stone is highly experienced, so the procedure was a snap and he talked throughout the whole procedure, either showing me things about my colon or chatting about trivial things and even cracking a joke or two. I left the clinic elated for two reasons; my colon was clean and and the whole procedure wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared, thanks in large part to Dr. Stone and and the nurses.