A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Black, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradford T. Black practice?
Dr. Bradford Black practices Urology near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Alliance, OH.
See Salem Urologists.