A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Tan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Ang Tan MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford A. Tan practice?
- Dr. Bradford Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Tan practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Zion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Zion Pathologists.